I woke up this morning and made an early morning trek to the weekend monitoring location. The sonographer told me that she was fairly certain I wouldn’t be seeing her again. She said my follicles were beautiful, uterus looked perfect, and I looked ready to go.
Great news and I went on to church not even thinking about it any more. I enjoyed a good service even though the church didn’t have power after an area outage, came home and did some follow-up bible discussion with S. Incidentally, it is such a wonderful thing to have a husband loves God as much as mine does. We spent a few minutes discussing topical questions and scriptures from today’s sermon. My father-in-love is a reverend and taught his children the Word of God very well. When I need help with interpretation or just want to discuss the Word, I know I can count on S.
Anyway, right after we’d finished the last conversation and had turned on the DVR for Sunday football, the phone rang and, per the ID, I knew it was our fertility center. She told me my estrogen count is 4528. My lining is 13 today. I also have 13 measurable follicles with the largest being 22.4 mm. I trigger tonight at 10:00pm. I’m usually in the bed or going to be about that time, but trust and believe this is one appointment I will not miss 🙂
I’m fortunate that my trigger is subcutaneous, which means I can just slip it in the skin under my belly like my other shots. I go to the doctor for blood work tomorrow at 7:45 a.m. I take my zithromax with dinner tomorrow and then show up Tuesday at 8:30. I am so excited and so nervous.
But I’m ready! I’m also stopping on the way home for pineapple. Got to get this core!
I will talk to you all soon.
Stims Day 10
- Lupron Trigger (To be taken at 10PM)
Stims Day 10 Symptoms
- Crampy on the right ovary side
- Sorest nipples in ages! I haven’t felt nipples this sore since I was pregnant with my first. I don’t know where they came from, but go away!
- Not as frisky as yesterday, but my S. looks so handsome and amazing to me today.
- Hot flash. This is new. Every one else in the house is comfortable. I feel like I’m in a sauna. What in the world?!
Stims Day 10 Developments
- I get to trigger tonight!
- IVF CD12: Bloodwork (Monday, 10 Oct)
- IVF CD13: Retrieval (Tuesday, 11 Oct)