Hello everyone! It’s hard to believe how fast time has flown! This little one is nine months old! WOW! We’ve been pretty slack on our updates and I hope to do better. That being said, here’s our 9 month update!
Weigh In. Baby A. is growing like a little tree! She is a healthy 18 pounds. As we haven’t yet had her doctor appointment, I can’t tell you her height and percentiles. However, I’ll update as soon as I can.
Sleeping All-Star? Thankfully yes! She goes down around 8:30 p.m. unless we’re out for a game or an event. She wakes at or slightly after 7 a.m. unless she is just drained or is growing, then she’ll give you an extra hour or so. Recently, there was morning, she woke up at 7 a.m., ate, and went back to sleep at 9!
Foodie? I am LOVING how enthusiastic this girl is about food! She wants everything and hasn’t shown too much dislike for anything with the exception of green beans. She is not a fan. She goes through three “tubs” of baby food now. She eats a breakfast tub of oatmeal or bananas followed by a few ounces of formula, a few hours later some yogurt melts, puffs, or wafers as a snack, then a lunch tub around noon, an afternoon post nap snack, and a dinner tub before bed. She eats well!
Any big milestones? She’s certainly progressing! She’s accomplished the following milestones.
- Knows her name and will turn in response to it
- Understands “no” and “hi”
- Waves goodbye
- Smiles when seeing her daddy and mommy after a long day
- Crawling properly
- Pulling up to stand
- Clapping her hands (just started that one)
- Picking up food to feed herself (we’re working on consistent pincher grasp)
- Sitting without support
- Babbles with consonants and vowels (baba, dada, mama (only once)
- Sitting in her high chair to eat (She’s been eating on a low seat prior)
- Trying to tackle the sippy cup
- White Noise Machine. (Someone gave us one as a gift. BEST gift ever!)
- Yogurt Melts and Baby Mums (She inhales these things!)
- Jungle Mat (still) and Baby Jungle Activity Table (runs for 15 to 20 minutes)
- Fleece Blanket
Looking forward to?