Hi everyone. Thirty-eight weeks came a lot faster than I thought it was, but here we are! The weather did another shift this week so we had the fun of beautiful 75+ degree days and then cloudier days towards the ends. Just an excuse for great crock pot comfort food, so I’m happy.
|It won’t be too long now.|
- The baby bag is mostly packed except for snacks and a few last minute items. There isn’t a lot inside since I don’t anticipate a lengthy stay especially with COVID. I’ll share the contents soon.
- I got my hair braided so that I won’t have to worry about it for the next two months. That will be one less thing I have to worry about with the new baby.
- A new car seat and baby swing is being selected courtesy my mother. I love that she is so excited about the baby.
- Birth plan. I’m about to draft it. It’s going to look slightly different than previous only because I’m going to include some of the lessons I’ve learned from Hypnobirthing research and Dr. Thompson’s Method of Pain-Free Breastfeeding. I hope both techniques will keep me focused for a successful birth.
- Breast pumps ordered. One (Haakanz) has arrived and the Medela should arrive soon, I hope. I previously used the Spectra and it wasn’t a help at all.
|I’d even settle for shrimp and chicken pasta.|
|Just a few more of these please!|
What I’m looking forward to: I’m looking forward to COVID ending. I want to take the kids to NC to see the family there. I want to take them to NJ to see family there. I miss family.
Have a wonderful week!